Jun 23, 2009

Facing fucking reality

So this fucker (Bob Berman, the editor at Astronomy Mag)say say that time is merely a construct of our minds.

Where the fuck did our minds organize shit, motherfucker. Where the fuck did our minds come first and then the reality of cause and effect. Tell me this, it isn't there/it got lost.

I fucking hate new age bullshit and flamboyance, and the stunned fuck suppositions of freaks that don't get this: I refute it thus.

Yeah, first comes indeterminiate and inconsequentiality, depepning on how fucking stupid or bizarre is you eyeball. Then these fucking swaray of rules results in a concrete set of rules that results in creatures thats existence relies on these rules.

This makes sense, because nothing makes sense***********

I fucking hate new age bullshit. Astronomy Mag has reached a moronic inability to discertain common sense from idiocy/newage spirituality/many world ... etc fucking cetera.

You want to face reality, you stupid cunt?

Time is now irrelevant, tell me about it. Why don't you just go ahead and reveal my stupidity last fucking year.

I refute it thus.

Why don't yiou just go ahead and use nonsense because all men like fish, you do smell, don't you?

Let us just be the most stupid, because if time and cause is irrelevant, then you get to claim you make sense.

You fucking stunned cunt.
You cannot make sense if you claim objectivity, ya fucking hypocrit*************

Freaks that espouse crop circles, Bob Berman that supposes questions.

My point is that one of my favourite sources is corrupt and untrustable. Not In Bob's universe, say what the fuck?

No comments: